I am a graduate of the Wellstreams Ecumenical Training in Spiritual Formation & Development and member of Spiritual Directors International. Additionally, I am certified as a Grief Recovery Method Specialist, certified through the Enneagram Professional Training program, and trained in Internal Family Systems.
Joseph, my husband, is an Episcopal priest, and we have two grown sons and three furbabies. For many years, I was a caregiver for my Mom who had advanced dementia. I am also an adoptee, which has informed my life in many unique ways. And I have trekked through my share of dark patches of the soul. It is a privilege for me to serve others in the ways I have been helped so abundantly.
- Applied Enneagram Professional Certification through the Enneagram Institute of Ohio
- Graduate of the SoulCollage®️ Facilitator training
- Graduate of the three-year Spiritual Direction course through the Wellstreams Ecumenical Training for Spiritual Formation and Development
- Member of Spiritual Directors International
- Certified as a Grief Recovery Method Specialist through the Grief Recovery Institute
If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?